View Profile Splootulu

9 Movie Reviews

This is amazing!! I am literally so fucking blown away at how high quality this is. I love how many animation styles were included, the voice acting, the music, everything was amazing.

Everyone did an amazing job with this, its definitely one of my top favorites on NG. Amazing work!!

Everyone did an amazing job on this!! We love these man, keep up the great work!!

I love this!! The animation is very good, and I love the style. I would love to see more of these in the future.

The only issue I can find is that sometimes, the energy of the voice and the animation don't quite line up, but thats only a small nitpick if anything. You did great!! I'm excited to see what else you do with these characters!

AstroBoto responds:

Thanks so much!! I think you're totally right I'll definitely keep the voice direction in mind when I work these characters again. I'm glad you liked it :D

19 Game Reviews

I'd say its a pretty fun game with good art and music to match, but it can get a bit confusing at times.

The blocks feel like they should fall, as mentioned before, otherwise it can get a little disorienting. I also feel as though the count down should be a bit faster. Other than that, its great!

game of the year

This game is fucking amazing. both the art and the music are great, and go well together. the game play can get pretty difficult to get used to at first, but feels great once you get it down. I just wish it was longer. Gj guys

7 Audio Reviews

FUcking godly remix

fucking BANGER

11/10 would recommend to friends and colleagues

40 Art Reviews

This is beautiful, love how you rendered this! shits sick af bro keep up the great work!

PajamaHam responds:

Thank you! I will keep doing my best!

This is fuckin sick bro! insane work as always. especially love the color work on this one

OMG I LOVE THIS!!

YOU DID AMAZING I LOVE THIS. GREAT JOB!!

Graffiti artist n Animator
Comms open, come get em while they're open http://ko-fi.com/splootulu/commissions

Age 20